Madelynn Fierova-Martinez, Director of the UUMC Early Childcare Center, requests your help with providing relief to her childhood home of Woodsboro, TX. Woodsboro, as well as a few other small towns in the coastal bend area, were devastated by Hurricane Harvey. Thankfully, there was zero loss of life; however, these cities are in desperate need of supplies.
- High protein canned meals with pop-top cans (ravioli, soups, spaghetti)
- Dry individual snacks (Protein bars, granola bars, raisins, crackers, peanut butter, bread)
- Paper goods (paper towels, plates, cups, napkins, plastic utensils, trash bags, gallon ziploc bags)
- Cleaning supplies (mops, brooms, disinfectant wipes, sponges, rubber gloves, long handled squeegees, large outdoor trash bags, Febreeze, respirator masks with filters, laundry detergent, bleach)
- First Aid supplies and medication (band-aids, ointments, anti-itch cream, allergy medicine, Tylenol, ibuprofen for children and adults)
- Drinks (bottled water-individual or large)
- Toiletries (deodorants, toothpaste, tooth brushes, feminine products, facial cleanser, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, fingernail clippers)
- Pet supplies (leashes, dog and cat food, meaty treats, cat litter)
- Outdoor items (mosquito spray, rubber boots, work gloves, safety glasses, tarps, rain ponchos, shovels, push brooms, buckets)
- Baby items (diapers, wipes, baby soaps and lotions, formula, baby food)
- Bedding (sheets, pillows, blankets)
- Towels (hand towels, bath towels, wash cloths)
- Other (cans of Fix-A-Flat)
Please drop off any donations in the ECC Office. For more details, contact Madelynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.